Submit your institutions, programmes and materials
Advanced Studies on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
American University. Washington College of Law. Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
, United States of America
Our program will enable you to:
• Prepare yourself to contribute to the human rights field
• Choose from 18 courses, 10 in English and 8 in Spanish
• Build relationships with colleagues around the world
• Establish connections with faculty around the world
• Attend special events in Washington, DC
• Receive Academic or CLE credits, a Certificate of Attendance or a Diploma
Area of expertise
2015 brochure : http://www.flipsnack.com/AcademyOnRights/program-of-advanced-studies-on-human-rights-and-humanitarian-law.html
United States of America
Participants can earn ABA credit, a Diploma or a Certificate of Attendance.
Online application : www.wcl.american.edu/hracademy/app.cfm
Application fee is $70 however, applications received after this date will be assessed at a fee of $100.
If you wish to share with us your experience with regard to this programme, please fill out this evaluation. Please note that evaluations are for OHCHR's internal use only.
Your contact information
© OHCHR 2016