Someta sus instituciones, programas y materiales
Fellowship Programme for People of African Descent
The Fellowship Programme will provide participants with the opportunity to deepen their understanding of the United Nations Human Rights system and its mechanisms, with a focus on issues of particular relevance to people of African descent.
Áreas de especialización
Militantes de ONGs
In the context of the International Year for People of African Descent, the Anti-Discrimination Section of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights is launching a Fellowship Programme for People of African Descent from 10 October to 4 November 2011.
Número de participantes
Procedimiento para la inscripción
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 004122-928 9050 with a cover letter clearly indicating "Application to the 2011 Fellowship Programme for People of African Descent" with the following documents:
* An application form
* A Curriculum Vitae
* A letter of motivation (maximum 1 page) in which the candidate will explain his/her motivation for applying, what he/she hopes to achieve through this fellowship and how he/she will use what they learn to promote the interests and rights of afro-descendants
* A letter of support from an organization/entity they are affiliated with.
Requisitos de admisión
* The candidate must be an African descendant.
* The candidate must have a minimum of 4 years experience dealing with afro-descendant or minority issues.
* The candidate must be fluent in English.
* A letter of support from an afro-descendant organization or community.
Coste de la enseñanza/Coste de alojamiento
The selected candidate is entitled to a stipend to cover accommodation, basic living expenses in Geneva, basic health insurance as well as a return economy class plane ticket.
Página de Inicio
The application form is online : http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Events/IYPAD/ApplicationFormIYPAD.pdf
If you wish to share with us your experience with regard to this programme, please fill out this evaluation. Please note that evaluations are for OHCHR's internal use only.
Su información de contacto
© OACDH 2016